All students attending Don Buck Primary School are required to wear the correct uniform
- The uniform is compulsory for all students and is part of the enrolment conditions of Don Buck Primary School.
- School hats are considered part of the uniform and must be worn outside during Terms 1 and 4.
- All items must be clearly named. It is the responsibility of the parents/caregivers to place identification on items.
- Shoes / sandals must be black. Boots, jandals and high heeled shoes are not permitted.
- Black tights or leggings can only be worn under a skort, skirt or shorts, not on their own. Socks must be plain black or white.
- Only a wristwatch and a plain ring (such as a signet ring) may be worn. Students with pierced ears may wear one, small plain stud or sleeper in each ear lobe. For Health and Safety reasons we suggest that long hair is tied back.
- The school uniform shall be regularly reviewed by a uniform committee, with the Board’s approval.
- The school uniform will be worn in its entirety.
We have samples of the uniform available for you to try on your child to get the correct sizes. See our office staff to help you with this.
Once you have the correct sizes, we will give you an order form with details on how to order online from our manufacturer. If you do not have internet access, please talk to the office staff who will be able to assist you.
We have letters available for WINZ – just ask at the office.
|Unisex Polo Tee||$30.00|
|Unisex Full zip polar fleece jacket||$52.00|
|Unisex Cargo shorts||$31.00|
|Unisex Cargo long pants||$37.00|
|Girl’s Bootleg pants||$31.00|
|DBS School Cap||$15.00|
|DBS Sun Hat||$15.00|
Freight per order is $6.00 and all orders are sent directly to your home.